On Tuesday I typed Blake a letter on the computer. Our ink was out so I could not print my letter out. Jake had the brilliant idea for me to email it to his work and he would print it out and bring it home. So Wednesday he brought my letter home and a letter home that he, Jake, wrote. Jake said, "here is your letter and I wrote him too." GREAT!!! Then the kids heard Jake say that and they both said "I want to write a letter to Uncle Blake." So on Thursday I put 4 letters in an envelope for Blake when initially it was going to be just one, mine. We love this missionary and are so grateful for his service to our Heavenly Father and our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. He is a great example for each of us and we are so proud!
LOVE YOU BLAKE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment