Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A day entirely spent at home...

Ashton was sick last night so today we did not go anywhere. We needed a day to get well. I have not had to give him any Motrin all day. When he woke up this morning he said he was okay and he has been eating and drinking and not throwing it up. I think we are over it already which I am so grateful. So our day consisted of washing all of his bedding of course and the blankets that were on my floor too. Making bread, the kids did chores around the house (picking up, watering plants, emptying the dishwasher) so they could earn stickers, we watched "The Land Before Time" (so cute and my kids had never seen it), and me and Ashton took a nap (my favorite part of the day :)). During our nap Sierra sprayed her fragrance spray on herself, put makeup on, brushed her hair, put on her purple cape and just played quietly. I love that she was playing and not watching TV. :) Ashton made a zoo train and he was putting animals in every box. Chloe climbed in one of the boxes, so cute!!!

Ashton and I went out to the garden too and we picked some of our yummy veggies. He got so excited when he found a ginormous zucchini! :)

No comments: