Monday, November 2, 2009

SAD

Okay, this is very sad. I started laundry last week and never got it put away! My life has been crazy, I feel like I'm in a tail spin. It has calmed down and therefore I have a little bit to concentrate on chores. So, now it's laundry day again and I quickly folded my mountain of laundry so I would have room for my new mountain!
These are the clothes that have been sitting here for days that I finally folded...
This is the beginning...
I'm happy to report I got it all washed, folded and put away last night!!! :)

4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

I have that problem all the time.

TheKeilShpeel said...

I'm with Heather.. I have the problem constantly. It's embarrassing.

Briana said...

Piles of clean laundry are better than piles of dirty laundry. You are so good at keeping up on your blogging.

The 6-S Ranch said...

Well, at least your mountain of laundry is much neater than mine:)