Saturday, April 10, 2010

1st T-ball game...

The Dodgers had their first game today and they played so great, so cute! It was freezing too!
This is pre-game stretching

Ashton said to me after practice yesterday, "mom you know when I stand like this, it's called baseball ready." He is baseball ready! :)
So fun to be on a team with your cousin!
Switched positions, he would get the ball thrown to him at 1st base and he would try his hardest to catch it in his mit, so cute! It would always go behind him and he would chase it down and hussle back to throw it in. :)
So fun to have daddy as Coach...I heard a little boy come up to Jake after the game and say "Thanks Coach!" CUTE! Jake is really great, really good with the boy's, and he knows his baseball. :)

4 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

how cute are they:)

The 6-S Ranch said...

Crazy! That's the same field where I used to play t-ball! I was the only girl on an all boys team:)

Amanda McKeon said...

That is so fun, and I'm sure Jake makes a great coach! The boys are so cute!

meg said...

These pictures are PRECIOUS :) T-ball is the most fun EVER! Way to go Jake for coaching - you ROCK! Love the pic of Ashton and Lincoln from behind :)

P.S. Daniel was so nervous before his first T-ball game he threw up in the car on the way there! LOL! :(