Ashton had a Spring Party at school today and had so much fun! They colored eggs, ate yummy treats, did Easter crafts and went on an Easter Egg Hunt.
This is my sweet boy sitting with me eating his Easter candy from school while we were waiting for Sierra to get out of school.
Sierra finally got to see her Uncle Blake! A sweet reunion! :)
Ashton had his first T-ball practice with daddy as his coach and Uncle Rich as daddy's helper!
How cute is this...he's ready!



He said to me, "mom did you see me run the bases, I passed the other guys!"
He had so much fun and asked if he had T-Ball practice tomorrow. :) Then we went over to Terry and Janelle's house because Jake's sister Jenn is in town with her family and enjoyed bbq hamburgers and visiting and playing with cousins. Janelle, Jenn and I went on a walk with little Nathan on his bike and Ashton on a scooter. Those boys had so much fun, they were hard to keep up with while we were just walking. Sierra and Kate definately enjoyed each others company, we never saw them. Sierra got to have a sleepover too! FUN!
2 comments:
oh.. I wish I would have put Kyle in tball. He loves it.. hope Ashton has a great season with it.
Being on a team is that much better when Daddy is your coach. What a fun season for Ashton! Loved the pix!
Post a Comment