Monday, April 19, 2010

Welcome to the world...

LOGAN ALEXANDER! He was born at 4:54 p.m., weighed 8 pounds 8 ounces and was 20.25 inches in length.

Jake's brother, Hunter and his wife Rosa are the proud parents and this is one proud Grandma Janelle! :) Congratulations!

5 comments:

Briana said...

I love being updated by your blog. So much more information on here than when I call you. I've been thinking about you. Love you! So how much $$ did the tooth fairy end up bringing?

Vanessa said...

She did bring $5! What a lucky girl! :)

TheKeilShpeel said...

Exciting for them ;)

meg said...

Congrats Hunter and Rosa! What a little sweetie :) And I *love* that picture of Janelle! :)

La Familia Young said...

You are so sweet Vanessa! I'm finally catching up on my blog reading! I love looking at yours. Good for Sierra and her "braces no more", and Ashton looks so handsome in his uniform! Love you guys :)