A great day. Went with Sophi and boy's and Auntie Trishy.
Briana met us there after her dr's appt. Brett came after work.
He brought us Pollo Loco. We stayed LATE!
Me, Sierra, Ashton, Sophi, Lincoln, Trish and Nixon on the River ride. This was so much fun and even greater because we got wet but not soaked. Nixon said "that was fun, I don't want to do that again." :)
My little Ashton was such a trooper, he walked all day. At one point I asked him if his feet hurt cause mine were and he said well I'm kind of standing like this because they hurt a little bit. At 10:00 he said "I want a stroller too." He was tired and Lincoln was asleep in his stroller and Nixon was sitting cozy in his stroller. My big boy made it to the tram and then to the car. SO BIG!
A fun filled day!
Brett and Trish took Sierra, Lincoln and Nixon on Space Mountain. Ashton had already gone on with me so me, Ashton, Briana, Rossi, Sophi, Rocky went on Buzz Lightyear. I know I look bored but I really was shooting, just tired I guess. Ashton was really into it. You can barely see him but he was all over the place trying to shoot the Z's, even trying to stand with that bar on so he could get a little closer. :)
3 comments:
Your score kills me! I love it! We had so much fun, glad to be a part of a Disney day!
Sounds like a great day! I am glad you sister are all so close and do fun things together with the kids. Cant wait till we are back and starting having kids too:)
That river ride looks FUN! And Ashton sure WAS a trooper!
Post a Comment