Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fun in the Sun!

TODAY was HURRICANE HARBOR with GRANDMA and KATE!
Sierra went on Tornado with me and Kate, she was so nervous, she was in tears. She has been on it before but it has been a while and she was terrified of going down the drop backwards. In fact when our raft started moving she grabbed the wall and said please don't make me go backwards. I grabbed her arm and told her to let go. I ended up going backwards so she got just what she wanted. She was mad at her self last time we went because she chickened out at the last second and walked back down the stairs so I made her go this time and she said afterwards that she was so proud of herself for doing it, me too! YAY!
I also went on the Bamboo Racers for the first time and that was so fun. Sierra and Kate went too, I tried to get Ashton to go but he wouldn't. Sierra was in front of me in the race and then I passed her. So fast and so fun!

1 comment:

meg said...

Vanessa, you are a party animal - LOL :D