Today Jake's company had a company picnic at Magic Mountain. We got all the perks! We got free parking and 4 tickets for our family to spend the day at Magic Mountain. We don't make it a habit to break the Sabbath, don't judge us. :) We first went to Ed's homecoming. He served his mission in Hungary and gave a great homecoming talk. I love the sweet spirit of a freshly returned missionary. :)
Then we went to Six Flags. We rode Revolution once and then twice because the kids LOVED it. Then we went to meet the company at the picnic to eat yucky food. Sorry, Magic Mountain doesn't put on much of a spread. Maybe I sound ungrateful, that's bad. I'm grateful we had food to eat and my tummy was not hungry and my children were not hungry.
We played a game, 3 legged race, with all the other families in which my children were both crying at the end because the rope hurt their legs so bad.
We went on to ride alot of crazy roller coasters, including Goliath (my fav), Ninja, Colossus, the Buccaneer :), and X2. The longest ride we waited for was X2. There was actually a line for X2, for all the other rides we just walked right on. I can not believe we took our children on X2, I had no idea what I was getting us into. The heighth requirement is 48 inches, Viper is 54 inches so I thought it can't be that bad. I did not enjoy one minute of it and I LOVE rollercoasters. That ride is crazy, psycho!!! I kept apologizing to my children afterwards. When the ride finally stopped I looked over at Ashton and he said, "I didn't like that!" He wasn't crying though. I told him I didn't like that either, I'm so sorry! Sierra said that 1/2 way through she yelled "DADDY SAVE ME!"
At least we can say that we've been on X2 and we never ever have to go on it again.
Have a Six Flags Day! :)
Creamy Chicken and Mushrooms
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
Oh Vanessa, that was hilarious! I don't know why it hit my funny bone like it did, but they way you described all your fun and then X2 was just FUNNY!!! Sounds like most of your day was great though - yay!
And I would NEVER judge you - you know I think you're AWESOME :)
Can you believe I have lived here 22 years and never been on one ride at MM??? Loser!!!
You make me laugh! The rope and the ride. Your honesty kills me. :D We can't wait to see you tomorrow.
Post a Comment