Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday

Did not wake up early for all the chaos...instead we went about 2 pm and was in the midst of pm chaos. Was not too thrilled until we hit Target and then I went crazy, not with sales though, it seems everytime I do Black Friday shopping most things I want are not on sale but because I was there I got alot of my shopping done. YAY! Heather K. was the one who said "can we just run into Target really quick?" YES! Thanks Heather! I LOVE Target!
We decked the halls yesterday too! Jake did the dreaded lights on the house. YAY for daddy!
Had dinner at my mom's house with everybody and the missionaries. We got to have another Turkey dinner! :) Yes it was still delish!
Today had mount-o-eggs for breakfast at dad's followed by Thanksgiving dinner tonight! Delish once again!
I am grateful to have so much family that wants to feed us! :)
Right now Jake is watching recorded USC, Ashton playing with dinosaurs, Sierra reading a Christmas book to her AG dolls. I love the sounds of my children playing. I love the sounds of their sweet voices in our home, I am thankful!

3 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

it was so fun shopping with you girls. I'm so glad we went back to Target even if it meant you spent way too much money. What you got is soo cute from there.
:) Thanks for letting me come along.
Maybe i'll have to come down sometime and the boys can jump no the tramp together too.

KickButtMommy said...

I wish I had family around to feed us!

meg said...

What a sweet post :) And I think Black Friday is nuts, nuts, nuts and I stay far away! LOL! But I do admit I love Target ALL the time! And good grief, you had some serious Thanksgiving feasts! LOL! :)