Sunday, November 21, 2010

Tagged!

I used to babysit for a great family and this great mom, Cathy G. tagged me. I loved reading her answers, you get to know so much about a person, hopefully my answers are as interesting. :) This is the first time I've been tagged.
4 Shows I watch:
Survivor
Amazing Race
The Office
Fringe

4 Things I am passionate about:
My family
My Testimony
Exercise
Sleep :)

4 Phrases I say a lot:
"I love you!"
"Put this away!"
"Did you brush your teeth?"
"How was your day?"

4 Things I have learned from my past:
Love your spouse with your whole heart!
Don't worry over things you can't control.
Don't judge, you don't know what they might be going through.
Enjoy every single moment with your babies and squeeze them lots and lots, they grow so quick.

4 places I would like to go:
New York
Italy
Tahiti
Church sites

4 Things I did yesterday:
Slept late :) I LOVE WEEKENDS!
Made waffles
birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese
Ate at PC's (Tai food)with Dad, Tori, Sophi and family

4 Things I'm looking forward to:
Thanksgiving to be with family and eat homemade pie! I LOVE PIE!
This next week with no school and no obligations!
more rain and cold weather
Christmas morning

4 Things I like about Winter:
Christmas
yearly trip to Mammoth
being cozy in sweats and big blankets
the fireplace and candles

4 Things on my Wish List
no more debt, not even a house payment :) That would be WONDERFUL!
have more babies
go somewhere beautiful and romantic with hubby
get my hair done very very soon

4 People I Tag: Sorry if you've been tagged before!
Briana
Sophia
Brenna
Miriam

4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

So fun! I hope all your wishes come true!

TheKeilShpeel said...

That's fun!! Thanks for sharing. What wonderful things to look forward to and wishes to hopefully come true.

meg said...

That was a GREAT tag! I may have to steal it and put it on Facebook :) I really loved your answers too - I loved learning more about the things you love and would like to do!

cathyg said...

Thanks, Vanessa! You had great answers! You are so wonderful, I love your blog and getting to know your family...I hope your dream of more babies comes true because you are a great mom!