Sunday, December 5, 2010

Church News

In Bible Camp over the summer Sister April Lawler had the kids write letters to different leaders in the church...well, Ashton got a letter back from Elder Holland!

and I have sent in about 3 or 4 pictures that Sierra has drawn to the Friend and she was looking through the Friend last night and her first picture that we sent in 2 years ago was published!!! :) YAY!!!

7 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

That is so exciting! I love your kids and their sweet hearts.

brenna Whitmore said...

WOW that is so fun. Sierra and Ashton were probably so so excited!

Cate said...

that is so neat! How special!

Briana said...

I've been looking for her drawings for years... 2 years.

TheKeilShpeel said...

What a great day for both of your kids to be published and hear from a leader of the church. That is funny that it took two years to get that pic published though :).

cathyg said...

That is so cool that Elder Holland wrote back...and I am going to find my "Friend" and see the drawing!

meg said...

WOW! Such exciting news for both the kids! How totally awesome is that! Congratulations you guys! :D