Saturday, December 4, 2010

Preparations...

We got our tree today...I was putting on the lights and Sierra says "OHHH, I'm just so excited!!! Oh, how they love to decorate the tree.


Kitty, she just likes to be close to us and sleep...

This is a taste of what it looks like near the end...Ashton has tired and is sitting on the couch admiring the tree...daddy enjoying a slice of pizza and Sierra still decorating! :)


Grannie brought over a Gingerbread kit for Ashton so we decorated that too!

Grannie brought Sierra a sewing machine and she sewed a stocking for her AG dolls.

Sierra and I watched "Evan Almighty", Daddy was watching the big game USC vs. UCLA and USC won and Ashton cuddled in his bed and watched his fav "How to Train Your Dragon."

A GREAT DAY!

1 comment:

meg said...

What a great day indeed! And your tree looks FANTASTIC! :D