Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New sites...

My dad just launched his website...he builds beautiful custom homes and remodels...
http://www.norrisconstruction.net/
and me...I make beaded socks...
http://www.sierrasassysocks.etsy.com/
Check um out! :)

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Okay, so I just caught up on 6 months of your blog (don't feel bad; I haven't read anyone's blog in 6 months and I've barely posted on my own). You are the most amazing mom! I love all the things you do for your kids to bring joy and fun and great memories into their lives! I love the fairy tale holidays you create and how you keep them alive after your kids find out the truth. That's awesome that you and your YW read the B of M in 24 hours!! I'd love to do that! I'm totally jazzed that you guys are trying for another baby because more kids need a mom like you. And I love the story about telling Sierra about the birds and the bees. You have such a great relationship with your kids. Keep up the great work!