Jake, you're so awesome :) I remember when you were a shy 12 year old just beginning to pass the Sacrament (yes, really). I remember my Davy sitting on your lap in Primary every Sunday because you were such a great teacher (he's 20 now). I remember you marrying your high school sweetheart who I thought was sooo beautiful (and still do)..... I remember you becoming a dad and thinking how great you would be (and still are). It has been a wonderful journey to watch you grow up and become the person you are. You whole family has been a blessing in my life and I am so proud of you and all you have accomplished. You'll be a fantastic Elder's Quorum President - congratulations :)
"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family. One day each of us will run out of tomorrows." -President Thomas S. Monson
Happiness is Being Married to My...
Best Friend!
The ordinary arts we practice every day at Home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest. -Thomas Moore
"We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone." Ronald Reagan
To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world.
5 comments:
At a boy Jake! You can just kiss some of that free time away. Keep the faith.
Hunter
I just know he will do an amazing job and I feel so blessed Miles will be able to learn from his example and be a part of it.
He'll be awesome!
Apparently we missed something on Sunday. I had no idea! Jake will be a great president. Congrats to you all!
Jake, you're so awesome :) I remember when you were a shy 12 year old just beginning to pass the Sacrament (yes, really). I remember my Davy sitting on your lap in Primary every Sunday because you were such a great teacher (he's 20 now). I remember you marrying your high school sweetheart who I thought was sooo beautiful (and still do)..... I remember you becoming a dad and thinking how great you would be (and still are). It has been a wonderful journey to watch you grow up and become the person you are. You whole family has been a blessing in my life and I am so proud of you and all you have accomplished. You'll be a fantastic Elder's Quorum President - congratulations :)
Post a Comment