and our hands over our hearts honoring the family of the soldier that was killed.
On Friday April 1st, I made cinnamon rolls for a surprise baby shower for Ashton's teacher and the other K-1 teacher that is having a baby. Mrs. Curtis-on the left- is Ashton's teacher and Ms. Staci are looking at the books that were made for their baby. Each of the students were asked to make a page that said "Your mommy taught me..." and Ashton finished the sentence..."about sheep, pigs and cows." and then draw a picture and Ashton drew a picture of him with all of his friends at school.
That same day it was SO HOT and when we got home from school I told the kids they could go out on the trampoline with the hose...that was SO FUN!
On April 2nd it was Ashton's first coach pitch softball game.
We had a great Conference Weekend...too! I just LOVE Conference weekends. I am always so uplifted and have a desire to do better. What a great start to our week of Spring Break.
On Monday Ashton lost his tooth... 

we did a lot of cleaning, a lot of running, playing games, playing at the park, watched Tangled EVERYDAY! I LOVE that movie...has to be my favorite! Ashton got a buzz cut from Aunt Sophi, did some baking and some decorating cause we had a baby shower for Aunt Sophi on Saturday...we are so excited to welcome baby Lucy!
No comments:
Post a Comment