Saturday, July 16, 2011

CHAMPS

Champs was great, Ashton never threw up and that made it great! :) A long day! Ashton and I had to be there at 7am and Sierra had to be at our pool for warm-up at 8:30am and at OO1 pool at 9:15am. Complicated things a bit but so grateful that I'm not a single mom. Hubby helps me and he is great!!! We didn't get released from the pool until about 3:45pm. WHEW!
The kids swam SO great! They did their very best and made mom and dad proud! :)

Look at those big arms! He improved so very much from when he first got in the water at the beginning of the season. YAY buddy!

We did speedy braids in Sierra's hair and she looked so very cute!
I raced again on the mom's relay team and it was such a close race. We were outtouched and got 2nd place.

What a beautiful dive!

Have to thank family who came and supported our racing efforts today! You know who you are! Thanks for your love and support!!! Hugs and Kisses!

No comments: