Ward Christmas Party Friday night
Janelle kept the kids for us and Jake and I went off to his work Christmas Party.
Saturday morning Piano Recital, What a beautiful pianist we have here!
I got to love on this sweet baby, Xander D., OH, how I LOVED snuggling him!
This picture of Xander talking to me and the picture of Sierra playing are from Heather D. Thankyou! :)
Grammy came back from Orange County to be here! :)
After the recital we went to Janelle and Terry's to help them put up and decorate their tree. They treated us to In 'N Out for lunch. Then, we went home and put together our advent calendars. The kids glued all the people together and they turned out SO cute! Now they are catching up cause there are only 15 more days! :0
Tonight we watched Mr. Popper's Penguins with the kids! A great day!


1 comment:
Sierra did a beautiful job, and Xander is completely smitten with you and Ashton.
Post a Comment