I have been posting from my phone lately cause it is SO easy! But the pictures from my camera are so much better, it is what it is, I do what I can...haven't been feeling the love lately though, 0 comments. Was it something I said?
Sunday's have been quite depressing since my mom doesn't live up the street anymore. She doesn't even cook much anymore. Some Sunday's we are invited to eat with family but it seems that mostly we are on our own and after I get over the hurdle I quite enjoy a nice evening with just the 4 of us. :)
Tonight we had our mom's over (Terry is out of town). It was a nice evening. We ate Lemon Chicken, rice, roasted veggies, salad and bread.
We watched Frozen Planet and ate chocolate.
We watched our new movie "we bought a zoo" and ate popcorn.
Signed Ashton up for summer basketball, crazy?! He has been obsessed, watching Lakers with daddy every chance he gets and is GLUED to the TV, he knows all the players names, and he plays basketball every chance he gets. Maybe, we'll see! :)
Vegan Crepes
3 weeks ago
2 comments:
My comments have dropped off too. Stupid facebook. I have been wondering how you are fairing with your mom not as close. I bet you miss her a lot.
I didn't know your mom had moved Vanessa. Yeah, it takes adjustment :( One of my closest friends will be moving in the near future, so we'll see how that goes. Anyhow, I'm glad Ashton is loving basketball. Keep them busy! Love you, and thanks for posting pics from Miriam's baby shpwer. I bet it was fun.
Post a Comment