Saturday, June 8, 2013

So much to get caught up on!

Took a minute to play a computer game with Ashton. Need to take these moments! Time is going really really fast!
Sierra made a naked egg. WAY COOL! She let it sit in a bowl of vinegar for several days and the shell was gone and it was like a jelly egg.
I interviewed for an intern position at Glendale Adventist Medical Center.  I was accepted into the internship and then had to do 3 full days of training on 3 Sundays in a row. On May 5th it was my last day of training. I took a practical exam and a written exam. I past and am now a Clinical Care Extender Intern. I am working at CTU (Cardiac Telemetry Unit). The training was overwhelming and exhausting. Working on the unit is frightening but I'm thrilled to receive this kind of experience in a hospital. I came home on Cinco De Mayo to my house full of my family. What a treat! It was Rossi's birthday! We had yummy Mexican food. Chocolate mustaches. A pinata in the back. Such Fun! 

I got to pick Sierra up from a fireside. She had really great news to share with me. She bore her testimony in Sacrament meeting. :) She played the piano in Relief Society. :) and she was called to be the 2nd Counselor in the Beehive Presidency. :) Proud mama! Jake was there and helped set her apart. So grateful for a good husband! :)

Ashton advanced to blue belt and is now in the advanced class where he gets to spare against other kids his age. He LOVES it!!!
Ashton did a Hero's Presentation of Learning. His Hero that he did was Kobe Bryant. He learned alot about him. He loves basketball. He loves to watch Kobe. His project was so cute. He was so clever in making his poster a basketball court. He had Kobe jersey's hanging on every side of the table.


On May 10th our school did a Recess Relay. Raising money for cancer research. I helped at our 2nd grade booth. 2nd grade raised the most money in all the school, $1000. They got a popsicle party. :)
This is Ashton with Jordan. They got some fun mustaches.
Sierra with some of her 6th grade friends. (Karlie, Sierra, Rook, Braydon, Josie)

No comments: