Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Disneyland November 18, 2008

We have had Disneyland passes every year since Tay was a baby. Our passes were going to expire on November 19, 2008 so we had to have one last adventure because we're not going to renew for a while. We met up with Dad and Tori and Sophi and Briana and all of the kidlets. :) We rode the river raft in California Adventure. It was mine and AJ's first time and we got soaking wet, it was great fun!!! This is the GIRL'S!
AJ is tall enough to ride on Thunder Mountain now and he loves the fast choo choo train!


These are the BOY'S on the river raft ride.

California Adventure


Tay is the ring leader. :) They were all having so much fun but also
being safe and staying together.





6 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

YAY! Welcome to bloggerland! So much fun. We don't have passes right now either and I am itching to go for Christmas.

The 6-S Ranch said...

It looks great! The kids are little clones of you and Jake...that's for sure:) We're going to Disneyland next week...you've got me all excited and now I can't wait.

Sophia said...

Your blog is so cute! Love it!!

Brenna and Norris Whitmore said...

Oh looks like you guys had so much fun at Disneyland. Hope ur Thanksgiving was good. Im so happy you have a blog now!!! Norris and I just love seeing all the little kids and what they are up too. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas:)

La Familia Young said...

Hey guys! Your blog looks great! Now we can see your pics Yay!!! I love the Halloween pics. Sierra looks sooo cute. And Ashton.. he just looks so handsome! Take care!

Tori Whitmore said...

You blog is adorable! I knew you would join the ranks eventually! Aloha!