Monday, December 8, 2008

Scooter's Jungle

Sorry, no pics of our adventure at Scooter's Jungle but I have to write about it because the kids had so much fun. Last time we went AJ made me go with him on everything so I did think about bringing my camera but I didn't want to carry it around with me everywhere so I opted out and now I regret it. I had 3 parents sitting around me with there nice camera's and I was sitting wishing I had mine. We were there for our neighbor's birthday party, very fun place to have a party. There was a huge slide in this particular arena and last time we were there AJ was to afraid to go on it. This time he said to me right when we walked in the door "I want to go on that". I said "ok go ahead" and he said "no you go with (ith) me". So him and I hiked up these ladder stairs and went down the slide and it is really fun and then we hiked up again and again, I think I went down that thing 10 times in a row. Then he saw a boy skid out at the bottom and he said to me "I want to do that". I said "ok then you need to go by yourself", he said "ok" and up he went by himself. His sister was cute because she was at the top and wanted to go with him so they went together but didn't hold hands like him and I were doing. A couple of times they would do the choo choo train with the 2 of them but Tay would put AJ behind her. :) Tay did the slide over and over too but she ventured off to do other activities and she had tons of fun, and after she would go do other things she always came back to the slide!!! Not AJ, he went up and down this slide the entire hour and a half that we were there. He kept walking over to me and asking "did you see me?" Then he would go back up with a huge smile. He was having the time of his life. I left there with my 2 monkeys and they each got a monkey as a party favor from the birthday party. FUN TIME!

No comments: