Friday, March 6, 2009

Activity Days!

Sierra had her first Activity Day's activity yesterday. I used to serve in that calling as Activity Day Leader and I can't believe my little girl is old enough to attend. She had tons of fun! She was telling me all about it afterwards. They learned a few new games to play with our family. She is excited to teach a FHE lesson and then play one of her new games. She learned a new sock game-everyone has socks on and each person tries to take the other persons socks off, the last person that still has his or her socks on is the winner. Also a tape on the nose game, she'll have to remind me how to play that. She is so cute!!!

Last night I asked Sierra to read her brother a bedtime story so she crawled in bed with him and read to him and then tucked him in. How sweet is that!!!!

3 comments:

Cate said...

we are so glad to have you in activity days, Sierra! I can't wait until you are one of my girls! love you-sis.phillips

The 6-S Ranch said...

Isn't that the BEST when the older ones can read to the younger ones??? I'm lovin' it!

TheKeilShpeel said...

Glad she had fun. Hey did you get those invites printed? I hope they turned out. ;)