Friday, April 24, 2009

Homemade Bread!

Today I made homemade wheat bread. Didn't it turn out so beautiful, it actually tasted yummy too! :) I love it toasted with butter (I will cut the piece fat so the outside is toasty and the inside is moist and soft), Sierra likes it plain and Ashton likes it just cut and put butter on it. Jake loves it in French Toast form for breakfast (SO SO YUMMY), he also loves it toasted with butter and a sprinkle of cinnamon and sugar (a very yummy treat).


4 comments:

Melinda said...

That look SO yummy! I wish I new how to make some

KickButtMommy said...

I need that recipe. Is it on your food blog?

Vanessa said...

Yep, it's on the food blog. It's called Fool Proof Whole Wheat Bread.

Sophia said...

What beautiful bread, you should put that picture on the blog with the recipe!!