Friday, April 17, 2009

My Nana would be so proud!

I was sitting on my computer this morning blogging and my friend Megan inspired me to make my bed, so I got up and made my bed and then went in my kids room's and made their bed's too. (I know that's cheating because I should be teaching them to make it themself, we'll save that for another day). I feel good, this is a rare occasion so I thought I should document it. They all look so good when they are made. I really should be in the habit of doing it everyday. My nana has said "I always make my bed everyday, you are just lazy if you don't make your bed." Well, most days I'm lazy but not today! :)






4 comments:

Cate said...

it always looks better made, but I never get to it. goodjob

lisa said...

My dad said the same thing and I have to make the beds,first thing sometimes the pillows are still warm. I have a deal with my girls when they are in high school if the room was clean and they went to seminary I made the bed. Making beds was a must so they liked the deal. Lisa

Sophia said...

Good job! I always think it's a big waste of time because no one sees it and then you mess it up that night! But it is a good habit to get into and the kids beds look so cute!!

Morgan said...

So you have a Cars fanatic too, huh? I never make my bed. My mom would be so disappointed--we had to make our beds every morning when I was a kid. But really, what's the point? Just one more chore that doesn't stay done. Okay, I guess there is some merit to it and one day I might even get to a point where I try to get in the habit just to teach it to my kids. Maybe.