Well, I haven't posted for a few days...here's what we've been up to. We picked our first carrot, could have gotten bigger but I was impatient and had to see if there really was a carrot in there. Sleepovers and playdates with cousin Kate! Yesterday Grandma Janelle took Kate, me, Sierra and Ashton to Hurricane Harbor and we had tons and tons of fun. Even Grandma played right along with us, she would go on the slides too! There were a couple of the big slides that Ashton could go on because they lowered the height requirement but if he couldn't go than either myself or Janelle would take him to the Pirate ship or the other kid's area or the big white slide he liked to go on and and one of us would go on the slide with the girl's. The lazy river was a huge hit, we ended up in that lots of times throughout the day. We got there when they opened and we stayed until about 5:00pm, they closed at 6:00pm so we did pretty good. We were all so tired! Ashton was asleep at 7:45pm and Sierra by 8:30pm. She had a slight fever, I think she was so exhausted from the day and from being up late a few nights in a row. We have been playing hard! Thanks Janelle, it was a great day!!!!Today pretty lazy, hanging out at home. Ashton did swim lessons this morning. We have Kate over and the kids are all in dress up clothes. Sierra a witch, Kate a princess, Ashton a dinosaur. I have homemade applesauce in the crockpot. Doing laundry, need to vacuum. Better get busy! :)
3 comments:
Sounds fun!!!
What a cute little carrot!
I better get busy too! There is always so much to do!!
Post a Comment