Friday, September 25, 2009

No time to blog...

My life feels totally out of control right now and I want to journal our events of each day but I'm having a hard time finding time, and I only have 2 kids. I am sitting now because my kids went with Grammy to Lincoln's Primary Talent Show. I didn't go because I needed to give my hubby a ride back to the Hart Football Game. I'm training for the swimming leg in the Magic Mountain Man and therefore am exercising and swimming like a crazy person, great but so tired and takes alot of time and getting up super early. Jake is helping alot with a friend's campaign who is running for Hart School Board, VOTE for Bob Jensen. He is also still playing Softball two nights a week. Tuesday night Jake and I went to Sierra's Back to School Night. This week I worked in Ashton's class on Wed., so fun to see him and watch him at school, play in the sand, sing the songs, do all the fun activities, he loved having mommy there and stuck by my side a lot but played too. Wed. afternoon went to the Fire Station. Wed. night went to Enrichment at church and had a great time with all the women and got some great info too. Ashton and I went to Sierra's school on Thursday and did Lunch Duty. Fun to be there and see her in her element but it was a lot of work. Ashton was a trooper and helped alot, he sprayed tables and then I wiped them off. He sat with Sierra and her friends during their lunch time and ate his goldfish. We walked with me back and forth twice to Maui Waui to fill up a huge thing of water for the kids to drink because Sparklett's had not delivered water yet. The lunch people who Cater at her school gave him a whole tray of food for his lunch, so nice. It was Italian buffet and when we were all done cleaning up she gave me two Calzone's to take home and a box of salad. I checked off kids names who were buying, I got a taste of what Janelle does everyday. We were there working for 3 hours. we have to do this every other week. Air conditioner broke yesterday, luckily got fixed today. Made and dropped off these delicious bars that we donated to Sierra's school for a Bake Sale Fundraiser that they are having at Lombardi's on Sunday. Went to Shane's football game tonight. Sierra has piano and gymnastics to throw in the week too. Life is crazy, Life is good, I just need to be organized and write everything down. I think I hit all the important things, until next time!

Made this SO delicious soup on Thursday in the crockpot because we go from school to gymnastics to the gym and don't get home until 6:30pm. I will post the recipe on our Recipe Blog, For the Love of Good Food because you are going to want to make this one, Sierra took it to school today in this thermos and said it was so fun to eat soup at school.

These are the "Special K" Bars that I donated to Sierra's school and they are OH SO DELICIOUS too!! I made these last week for our YM YW after flag football treat and I decided to make them again for our fundraiser because they are that good! I will post this recipe on the Recipe Blog too.
Now I need to go read or go to sleep! I'm tired! :)

2 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

You wore me out just reading about your week. You are busy. I so want to see you guys do your magic triatholon. All of you doing it amaze me.

Sophia said...

Seriously when you right it all out like that it seems like so much!! We just have to take one day at a time and enjoy each one!! I know you do! It's so fun working out all the time and having someone to do it with!!