This morning I participated in my first triathlon. My mom and I made a team. I swam, mom rode the bike and then I ran. We did it with sister Sophi, cousin James, cousin Marshall, cousin Sam and Uncle Randy and all the scouts. Sam swam on a team of scouts, Sophi swam for Marshall and Uncle Randy's team and then did the whole thing and cousin James did the whole thing. Sophi, Marshall and Uncle Randy's team won first place for the adult teams, THEY ROCK!!! They all got $10 gift cards to IN 'N OUT. I'm so glad I did it, it was challenging and so much fun, a great experience! I was nervous to do it with all these young boy's but they were all so cute and they all did so well. Wonderful and amazing to see them do something so great for themselves. When I was running there were many of these kids who would say "good job" and give high fives. Such a great experience, such great kids, FUN, FUN, FUN!
3 comments:
seriously impressive. its fun to catch up on your blog!
You're awesome. That's such an amazing achievement
Way to go on a triathlon! That is alot of work! I love all your recent posts! Ashton's party days look so fun! I got tired just reading all you have to do! And you still manage to blog! It's fun to see your family and see everyone growing up!
Post a Comment