Yesterday morning me and my kids went and picked up my mom and Norris and Brenna from the Flyaway. I told my mom..."wouldn't feel like Christmas without making a trip to the airport!" She said, "Grammy's home for Christmas!" My kids loved making the trip, they jumped out of the car to give loves. My mom treated us to IHOP, Ashton got a Funny Face pancake and giggled the whole time he was eating it. Sierra got a Tooty Fruity JR. and loved every bite too. A perfect treat, we never go out to breakfast. Continued on to Walmart to do some last minute shopping and what was hilarious was we were shopping for each other. :) Sierra wanted to get Ashton a present so I pulled her to the side and then Ashton wanted to get Sierra a present so I pulled him to the side. Good thing Grammy was with us and we hid presents under a sweatshirt in the cart! :) On to Sophi's house to see Lincoln's new Air Hockey table from his Grandma and Grandpa. She had all of Rich's family there and they had opened Christmas from each other and I told her "it looks like Christmas exploded in here!"
Today we got rid of and organized toys to make room for NEW! Sierra said "I love this, I'm finding things I didn't even know I had!" SCARY! :)
Grocery shopped for breakfast Christmas morning.
Hot Chocolate.

Wrapped presents.
Fire in the fireplace.
Made cookies for Santa.
A decorated truck full of carolers came up and then back down our street.
I think we are ready!
2 comments:
The carolers were awesome.. It does now feel like Christmas.. :). Merry Christmas
Awesome! I love it all.
Post a Comment