Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday!

Today was a great day! I taught my lesson to the Young Women, went as planned and I'm grateful to have it over, I have been thinking about it for months. Sierra bore her testimony for the second time in Sacrament Meeting. She went up with my mom the first time last month and today she went up all by herself and said her beautiful testimony, "thankful for my teacher Sister Stevenson, thankful for my family, thankful to celebrate Jesus birth this month and for his infinite atonement." She also gave a talk in Primary and did a great job! She fasted today too and it was not easy for her. She has a very sweet spirit and I'm grateful to be her mom.


This afternoon we went to Terry and Janelle's house for dinner and we helped them trim their tree. The kids both broke an ornament but still had a great time!:)



Tonight we went to my mom's house and watched the Christmas Devotional given by our prophet and his counselors. It was a beautiful meeting, with the speakers and the music. Then we got to help decorate Grammy's Christmas tree, tree #3! The kids loved it, they love to decorate Christmas trees, Sierra sings Christmas songs the whole time!



Today, a great Sunday!

1 comment:

TheKeilShpeel said...

She has a great testimony and amazes me with her knowledge of the Gospel. You are such a good mom.