Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bible Camp

This week is Bible Camp!
This is our first year doing it and it is so so much fun!
5 families get together and each take a day.
We each do one bible story and one book of mormon story.
With each story we do a craft and a snack to go along with the story.
Today was our day at our house...Ashton was so excited...he was smiling!
Sierra is not feeling well and has had a fever for the last 2 days. :( She is at least not throwing up! However, we are experiencing cabin fever again!
I did the story of Samson.
We made Samson puppets with paper bags and yarn for his hair.
My friend Megan posted this on her blog a while back and I thought how perfect for the snack for my Samson story...

little Samson heads with the long hair...:)

Then I told the story from the book of mormon, Captain Moroni and the Title of Liberty...

we had little title of liberty's for our snack...
and the kids made their own title of liberty's...they were so cute! I told them to draw pictures or write words of things that are important to them. Ashton drew his family, the scriptures, and the church and then he made stripes. Sierra wasn't feeling well so she was back in my room laying on my bed.
We love Bible Camp!

3 comments:

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

i love that you're having bible camp! what a great idea.

Morgan said...

I LOVE this idea! What a great summer activity! I'd love to hear more about it.

meg said...

OH MY GOSH!! TOO CUTE!! :D