
She planned a surprise birthday party for me and Jake...she is making the finishing touches on the cupcakes at the park.

The plan was that our whole family was going to go to the park to play baseball. Well, Ashton had a birthday party that I went to with him and that is a whole other story because he got to hold the biggest snake I have ever seen around his neck! So after the party we drove straight to the park. I saw more people than I expected there when we pulled up like my dad and Tori, Trina and Nate and Jake's parents. Ashton and I got him changed out of his swimsuit and into his serious baseball gear in the car and then we started walking over. Half of the family was lying on the ground and as we walked over they jumped up and said "SURPRISE!" Jake said they did the same to him.

We played baseball and held babies! I really did get out there and play but then I saw Sophi with Corbin and I walked over to hold him just while I was waiting to bat (it is my birthday you know, I get to do what I want right?!) but then I got bumped out of the game, I guess because they thought I was done (smart people!) :) Hold sweet baby or play baseball...hmmmmm

Sierra lit our candles!

Everybody sang and then we enjoyed most delicious carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting!

Our girl stood on top of the cooler and read to Jake and I one at a time a poem she wrote for each of us...this is mine!
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
I just want to say
How much I love you
You gave me your heart
It will never be apart
Even if I draw a bad piece of art
Violets are Blue
Roses are Red
I will love you till I am dead (and after that and Forever!)
She also sang each of us our own song that she wrote for us and then gave us a present. What a sweetheart!

I seriously LOVE my family! A perfect birthday!
3 comments:
Very fun weekend! So glad I didn't miss it! I love your whole recap. My little Tino has a stuffy nose, hopefully clears up quick.
what a great idea from a sweet daughter!
My goodness, that is ONE THOUGHTFUL GIRL you've got there, that's for sure! Way to go, Sierra - what a sweet thing for you to do! And what a FUN DAY! :D
Post a Comment