Sunday, June 10, 2012

whew!

Whoa! It's been a while since I've posted. Life has really thrown us for a loop but hey, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. :)
I'm not even going to try to back track. So much has been happening and I can't even keep up, I will just mention the most frequent events. With minimal pictures, geez I need to get my act together.
The kids both did their end of the year presentations on Monday. I snapped a picture of Ashton but just got Sierra on video. They both did so great and made Daddy and I proud. :)
Monday the kids also started swim team. Ashton is not thrilled cuz it's hard but, too bad! He also started summer basketball this last week too. Sierra enjoys swimming, good thing. :) 

 Last day of school was on Friday!! YAHOO!
I'm done with school for the summer too! Won't find out my grade till mid summer. What's up with that! We are going to enjoy and ENJOY the warmth of the summer and the time together!
Sierra went to Sadie H. surprise birthday party last night and Jake and I took Ashton to Chili's. Fun stuff! :)

1 comment:

KickButtMommy said...

Glad to see you blogging again, I've missed your updates! Busy as always. Love swim team. Wish our neighborhood did one.