Friday, December 12, 2008

Funny Boy!

Yesterday me and AJ went to Costco to pick up our Christmas cards. We were waiting by the photo counter and AJ said "wait, isn't this the place that has food" I said "yes, this place has food" and he said "oh, good cause I'm toe tarving". Mind you we had just eaten breakfast about 9:15 and made it there at 10:04. My child is always hungry, and we were walking around and they had no venders there at that time of the morning. He actually made it through our whole shopping trip with no food. :)
By the way, if you want to go to Costco at this time of year I suggest you go when they open. There was so much parking open and when I was leaving about 10:40 there were lots of people waiting for spots.

4 comments:

meg said...

Vanessa! Your blog is adorable, as is your family! I didn't know you had a blog - I *love* the title. Thanks for visiting my blog too - you will not be sorry if you make those treats... they're pretty much to die for :)

xoxoxoxo

The 6-S Ranch said...

I need to go there too, and have been putting it off for that very reason!!! Thanks for the good advice...I will try to do it:)

TheKeilShpeel said...

I love going when they just open too, except for the lack of snacks along the way ;)

KickButtMommy said...

Man, what is the point of going to Costco without the free samples.