Saturday, July 18, 2009

Championship Swim Meet!

Sierra swam in her Championship Meet today! She swam great! She swam in a Freestyle Relay. She swam Breast Stroke in the Medley Relay and her relay team broke the League Record which had been previously held since 1984. She swam Individual Breast Stroke and got a close 2nd place, it was a great race. She also swam Individual Freestyle and got First Place, on the sheet I noticed that Sierra was swimming against 4 other girls and all the girls had faster times then her. She improved her time so much that she beat all of them. WOW!
Aunt Leanne and Marne were in town this weekend and came to Sierra's meet, so fun to have so much family there! Grammy, Nana and Papa came too (had to document, I don't have pictures to prove it) :)
Sierra swimming Breast Stroke in the Medley Relay!


Every year they have a Parent Relay, we make up a team of 4 Mom's and we each swim 1 lap of Freestyle. They have a Dad's team too. I got to swim and I had so much FUN!!!



We had a really close race between us and one other team. We won Second Place, a close Second.

2 comments:

Cate said...

you rock Vanessa! way to go on the relay-now we know where Sierra gets her talent!

KickButtMommy said...

You are so cool! I love that you did that!