Thursday, July 23, 2009

Chloe!!!

My cousin, Amanda, is in town with her 2 kids so this last Tuesday me and my kids and Sophi and her boys went and spent the day at Aunt Ruthie's house. Aunt Ruthie's house is so much fun. She has cats, kittens, dogs, horses, dirt. My kids love going there to play and I love to visit. Sierra loved the kitties. She was in the garage playing with the kitties most of the time. She would bring one in the house occasionally to show me. Sierra has been wanting a dog for a long time and I have been very hesitant. Dogs are alot of work. I grew up with cats and I know they are not a lot of work. We were in Utah and my step-sister, Trina, got a brand new kitten and it was so sweet. Sierra fell in love and from that moment on she wanted a kitty, I told her I would much rather have a kitty but she needed to convince her dad. He said he might be okay with a kitty. While we were at Aunt Ruthie's house Sierra was loving "Panther". She said "mom, he was following me around the garage." We came home and talked to daddy and he agreed that we could get "Panther". Yesterday we went to Granny's to make applesauce and Aunt Ruthie came over in the afternoon. Sierra told her that mom and dad had said that she could take home "Panther". Aunt Ruthie said "okay we will bring him over in the morning." This morning I watched Amanda's kids so they could all go to Marshall's Sheriff's Academy Graduation and they brought the kitty with them. Sierra changed her name to Chloe, which I think is adorable! :) She is 3 months old but she is still so little and we just love her. She is so sweet and so good with the kids. Yesterday we went to Petsmart and got all the necessities and my favorite thing we got her was her "BLING".





No comments: