Saturday, December 5, 2009

Oh, Christmas Tree...

Today we continued our Christmas Tree tradition. I didn't even have to go! Jake and Ashton went together, took Terry (Jake's Dad) along too and they grabbed us a tree without unwrapping it. I was at Sophi's house making cinnamon rolls for my YW's lesson that I have to give tomorrow. Sierra was with BFF Karlie at her iceskating competion where she won 1st place. Sierra was being a very supportive friend. When Sierra and I got home we all decorated the tree. The kids love to decorate the tree!!!

They found one that is our family as snowpeople. It has each of our names by a snowman. My friend Cassie gave that one to us and we all love it! Thanks Cassie!


TA DA!

This warmed my heart! They gathered all their Christmas books under the tree and turned off all the lights and Sierra read to Ashton "The Night Before Christmas" just by the light of the Christmas tree!
Our kitty loves our tree! She bats at the lights and the ornaments, hides under it and sleeps under it. This will be her first Christmas!

3 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

So pretty! Merry Christmas!

The 6-S Ranch said...

Your kitty is so cute! Glad you are enjoying the ornament...we did the "grab and go" tree thing this year too:) Thanks for the idea!

Briana said...

I love how sweet Sierra and Ashton are with each other. I love your tree too!