Friday, February 5, 2010

hotwheels.com

Ashton loves to play hotwheels.com. He won't play for very long, he quits by himself after about 15-20 minutes. But, he asks me to play multiple times a day. I usually let him but sometimes he has to do a chore or his homework first. He loves to tell me about his races.
I love the tongue, serious concentration!

Please ignore the dust...I've been babysitting remember! No time for housework! :)

3 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

we have all the hot wheels movies. They are actually really cute. I bet Ashton would love them.

Briana said...

Dust is always everywhere in my house, along with toys and food, and sticky fingerprints.

meg said...

Love anything Hot Wheels and love the tongue of concentration! LOL :) And dust is my nemesis. Don't worry - even if you did have time to dust it, it still comes back, remember?