Thursday, February 4, 2010

SURVIVING!

Day #3 and we are surviving! Today has been a good day! I just have to have it in my mind when they are here that I will not get anything done and then I just enjoy having them and I'm not stressed out.
Jordan enjoyed the jumper for a few minutes. Ashton wanted to get the baby in there, he thought it looked fun. Then when the baby was done he wanted a try but I told him that won't work he is to big, OH MAN!
Blakey loves trains and was so excited when I helped him build the tracks! Then he and Ashton played trains.

2 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

You rock Vanessa! Good luck with babysitting. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help! I owe ya!

meg said...

Wow, I have to agree - you TOTALLY ROCK :) I'm still stressing out over here.

I sure remember playing w/ those trains though. And Legos, and my personal favorite, Hot Wheels. Can't go wrong w/ Hot Wheels :)