Sierra and I have a conflict. On Friday's she has P.E. at school and I make her where her tennis shoes to school because every other day she wears her boots. I want her to wear appropriate shoes for P.E. She does not like to wear her tennis shoes and fights me every time I want her to wear them. Well, she got them on yesterday and this morning I opened her backpack and in there I found her tennis shoes. I asked her why her tennis shoes were in her backpack.
"Uh, I took my boots to school in my backpack so after P.E. I could put my boots on and put my tennis shoes in my backpack..."(it was raining anyways so she didn't even have P.E.)
I didn't even notice that when I picked her up she had different shoes on. I feel like she is to young to be thinking of changing at school. What is going on!
Creamy Chicken and Mushrooms
2 weeks ago
5 comments:
When we lived in Hong Kong and Olivia went to an international school they had to have a pair of "runners" to leave at school. Only in America do people wear tennis shoes when they aren't excercising! That way they could change their shoes when they were having PE. Sierra is on top of the fashion world!
oh my! I can just see the teenage years now!
Just like her Aunt Sophi!
The classic wardrobe change at school! I have been there!
Well as long as she has room in her backpack I would let her keep doing it. She's still changing into her shoes for PE, and that's important. But I'd just talk to her about how she came up with a really good idea... and you wish she had come to you with it first, instead of being a little sneaky. She's a good girl, and you're a good mom Vanessa :)
Post a Comment