We were gone all day at the observatory and found out when we got there that it didn't open until 12:00pm. We were there at 9:45am. Whoops!!! So we went on a hike, great hiking!
We had to take a picture of these California girls if front of the Hollywood sign.
Sierra, Karlie, Caitlin
On our hike, took a picture with the observatory in the background
In the Planetarium, waiting for our show to start
In the gift shop, they had to go to the gift shop even though none of them had any money to spend :) Little shoppers! The cutest little astronauts I have ever seen!
The whole 3rd grade including their teachers.

A very fun, exhausting day! :)
The whole 3rd grade including their teachers.
A very fun, exhausting day! :)
1 comment:
Oh gosh, I haven't been to the Observatory since I was a teenager and the planetarium show was still playing Pink Floyd! :) We loved it them but I hear it's AMAZING now! Your pics are awesome - what adorable girls you got to chaperone! So glad it was such a fun day :D
Post a Comment