I made this diaper cake with the help of my sister putting the diapers on...I love love love all the pink! :)
My mom made these most delicious cupcakes...got the candy's at Clarice's to put on top, aren't they so cute!
Grandma Janelle made this quilt, beautiful!
So excited to meet this new little bundle of joy! :) Miriam looks great and will be a great mom!
4 comments:
Yeah love baby girls too! I love the diaper cake, so cute, and what a beautiful quilt!
It was a beautiful shower. I was blown away by that diaper cake. Miriam is lucky to have you as a sister in law.
Love the diaper cakes you sisters make! I think you could definitely start a business... lots of work to make one of those. and your good at it!
The shower rocked :) The diaper cake was awesome.. and it was such a beautiful day for Miriam.
Post a Comment