Drove carpool.
Brixey boy's came.
Drove Ashton to school but we were late because I had to get gas first.
He was sad about getting there right during circle time, but later told me "mom, I was so lucky because I only had to do clean up one time and everyone else had to do it 2 times!"
Picked up beehives to go heart attack another beehive for her birthday, Jordan cried in the car until he fell asleep. I had a beehive in my car and was frantically in the house trying to make him a bottle out of frozen breast milk and it was taking FOR.EVER to defrost in the hot water. By the time I got back in the car with the bottle he was asleep. OH WELL! Luckily the beehive I had in the car is the oldest of 5 children, I don't think the crying bothered her much. :)
Walked to get Ashton from school.
Ate lunch at the park.
Strollered home while Ashton scootered.
Got home in time for naps. :)
Watched Mulan with Ashton during nap time.
Everybody woke up, Sierra got home and...
we all loaded up in the car to head to Chuck E Cheese for Blake's 3rd Birthday Party. His family was there waiting for us.Blake was so excited when we were driving over there. He kept saying "have to go to Chuck E Cheese." And when he saw it he started screaming. :)
Chuck E Cheese was NOT busy. There were only like 3 other families there and it was wonderful. We could play whatever we wanted to. I actually felt totally comfortable letting my kids just go play without me following them around.
Sierra got 500 tickets and got a diary.
Ashton earned 85 and got a racecar. (with mom paying an extra 30 cents) :)
Came home and made bread.
Jake cleaned up all the toys, a good husband.
Ate lots of warm bread.
A good Wednesday!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh Vanessa... I felt exhausted after reading like, the first 8 lines :/ You are such a superwoman! I bow to you!
Post a Comment