Sunday, August 15, 2010

Yesterday...

was a great day! We went to Santa Monica with Hunter, Rosa and kiddos and Grandma too! We went to the beach right by the pier. Never done that before. :) I wish I had gotten a picture of the kids with the pier in the background. Initially Hunter and Rosa wanted to go on the pier to let Camilla ride a ride but didn't end up doing it. It's ok, we watched all the crowds of people on the pier and we were content right where we were at. It was Camilla's first time at the beach and she was a little nervous about the ocean. She was happy playing with the kids on the sand behind the blanket though. She is so darn cute and it was so fun to be with them at the beach. It was baby Logan's first time too and I should have gotten a picture of him. He was so good, such sweet baby!
Sierra said this was the best beach trip ever, "got to see the pier which I've only ever seen on the Disney channel, got to make some new friends from England and teach them how to go through the waves and boogie board, got to play in the best waves ever, got to eat Cinnamon Bun Popcorn from Popcornopolis!":)
I got a picture of her the closest to the water that she would go, see, a little nervous.

Sierra wore her goggles for the first time in the ocean, she said she couldn't really see much. :)

Grandma sitting with Camilla.




Ashton worked hard making sand castles and...

I think he did a pretty great job! :) (uncle Hunter and Sierra helped make the bigger one)

We went home and showered and Jake mowed the lawn and then we had Chinese food at Terry and Janelle's with Hunter and Rosa.
Ashton and Camilla were racing in the backyard and playing football. They also made a mess upstairs. :) Sierra watched a movie. They ate lots of sweets, icecream, cookies, worms.
A FUN day!

4 comments:

La Familia Young said...

I can't believe she got that close! She was just so scared.. silly girl! Thanks for coming to the beach with us. We had a great time :) Take care!

TheKeilShpeel said...

how fun to have family in town.. :)

Morgan said...

You got some awesome pictures of Ashton in this batch! He's so cute! I love his "cool dude" pose.

meg said...

What a fun day for everyone! I grew up just north of there so that area brings back a lot of memories for me! How great to have everyone visiting :)