Monday, January 14, 2013

Last days of winter break :(

This morning was rough to say the very least! I didn't want to get up, kids didn't want to get up. Ashton said he had a tummy ache. I let him stay home. Freezing outside, ice in the gutters. Wanted to go back to bed, my cozy bed. Sierra was fighting back the tears when I dropped her off in valet. I drove home missing her already. My mom helped me clean the bathrooms. She went to the store and bought a chicken to roast in the oven for dinner. I love my mom.
I registered for my class today. In February I start school again, microbiology. I didn't get the professor I wanted but I got into the class. My last class before applying to nursing school. :0
Last Friday Jake got home from work early and we took the kids and Karlie to Citywalk (our kids have not been yet). We had so much fun! We went and saw "Wreck it Ralph" at the theatre. We all LOVED it! We shopped and sugared it up at "IT's Sugar". We went to dinner at Bubba Gump's. Thegirls were complaining about eating there (Ashton loves shrimp) until we told them that it is based on a movie and then they were so interested in hearing the story. They got drinks in cups with flashing lights and they got to bring the cups home with us.




Ashton loved that his food came in a boat.



Ashton ate so much candy during the movie. He wasn't feeling well at dinner. He threw up that night at about midnight. He wasn't sick, not the flu. He didn't throw up again. He woke up in the morning feeling great! Have to watch his sugar intake. He had a great first basketball game this season. He threw up alot of shots just nothing was going in. He was frustrated and disappointed after the game. Never give up! Keep shooting!

1 comment:

KickButtMommy said...

The adjustment back is always rough. I am so excited about your school progress. Sounds like such a fun night out!