Ashton did great in his basketball game. He scored 6 baskets. He even cheered for the other team when they made a couple of shots. He was a team player and a good sport. That's all part of playing a sport and I'm so proud of him. We had a great crowd cheering for him too, Uncle Norris and Aunt Brenna and Tate. Papa came too.
Sierra babysat for the first time last night on her own for my sister Sophi. She did such a great job. Lucy gave her a hard time at bedtime but she figured it out. She came home so happy. She is so capable and responsible. I thought about her but I never worried. So proud of my baby girl growing into a beautiful young woman.
Vegan Crepes
3 weeks ago
2 comments:
Aww you have such good kiddos, such sweeties! I can totaly see Sierra being such a fabulous sitter and how great of Ashton and his basketball sportsmanship. Love you guys!
You sure have had a lot going on. Sierra is a beautiful girl. Hadley just adores her and really looks up to her. You are doing so well in school. And your new car sounds fun!
Post a Comment