Loving this winter break! Loving having my kids home! Yesterday took down Christmas lights, sad! Hung out with Brett and Briana, nice! Last night Shane received his endowments. A beautiful night! Love to be in the temple with so much family. We went to Mexican dinner afterward, yummy! My dad and Tori hung out with our kids. Sierra helped them babysit Sophi's kids. Glad they had time spent with Nana and Papa.
Today Ashton gave a talk in Primary. He did such a great job! He was so nervous and told me multiple times he did not want to do this, that he was too shy. I persistently told him "too bad, no choice." He spoke loud and clear so everyone could hear and understand him. He wanted me to sit behind him. Precious is all I have to describe him. When he was done I told him what a great job he did and he said "that was fun." :) A moment worth all the grief he gave me all morning. He fasted most of the day, only had one bowl of cereal. Sierra did great fasting all day. I have my new calling as Valiant 11 girls (Sierra's class) team teacher, released from nursery. It wasn't my week to teach so I got to go to Sunday school and Relief Society. Loved it, felt the spirit, still going to be an adjustment. Missing those babies! :)
Went to dads for dinner.
Watched a new Gator Boys.
Played on Pinterest.
Ashton's talk:
"Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us. Part of his plan was creating this earth. I love to be outside. I love to go hiking and I love to play in the snow. Heavenly Father planned for me to come to a family. My favorite thing to do with my family is having a movie night. When Jesus Christ lived on this earth he was baptized. Part of Heavenly Fathers plan is for each of us to follow Jesus example and be baptized. I was baptized last year on October 13th, I received the Holy Ghost too. My baptism day is very special to me. I felt happy. I am a Child of God. I know who I am and why I'm here. I know as I keep Heavenly Fathers commandments I will be happy.
I say these things in the name of...."
Goodnight...zzzz
Vegan Crepes
3 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment