On New Year's Eve we had dinner with Jake's family and then we went to a friend's house from church and from there we loaded our kids up and we went home about 11:15pm. AJ had a nap and did not wake up until 5:30pm so we let our kids stay up until midnight! At midnight we toasted apple juice and gave kisses. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Tay was wearing Glow-in-the-dark earrings she got from her cousin, K.



AJ has a pouty lip while I'm kissing him because we started counting down and I squatted down to get ready to toast ("cheers" is what the kids call it) in my PJ pants and they totally ripped right down my leg so AJ was sad because now I would have to throw
my cute froggy pants in the trash. :)

1 comment:
How cute! That is so fun that you let them stay awake until the new year:)
Post a Comment