Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tagged!

Briana tagged me and it has taken me a really long time to figure out all of my 7 things and post this. Seriously, I have been thinking about this for days and had a list out in my kitchen and would write stuff down as I went. So, I'm sorry for those of you that I am going to tag. Hopefully, you will be able to just jump on it and not have to put quite as much thought into it. :)
Here goes!

7 things I can do: Babysit, cook (dinner for my family), swim fast, play Domino's, LOVE, run, bake cookies and I made my 1st pie crust (homemade, yummy, thanks mom!) :)

7 things I can't do: scuba dive, make fudge, do a flip, snowboard, waterski on a single ski, eat a bug, I can't do the splits either Briana :0

7 things that attract me to Jake: He makes me laugh and loves me, He's so smart, He smells great!, He loves his Savior, He's a great Dad, He works hard and provides for our family, He's SO cute!

7 things I say often: Don't be Nasty, Good Job, Love you, You look so cute/handsome, That is horrifying, Change your attitude, You're making me crazy.

7 celebrity admirations: Jesus Christ, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King Jr., Oprah, Jon and Kate(+8), Mel Gibson

7 of my favorite foods: salmon, shrimp (love seafood), salads, pizza, avocado (anything with avocado is great), Mexican Food, Spinach and Artichoke dip, IN 'N OUT cheeseburger

7 people to tag: Heather D., Heather K., Melinda B., Megan W., Rosa Y., Kerrie E., Terry Y. :) Go to it!!!

No comments: