Saturday, January 3, 2009

Thanksgiving 2008

On Thanksgiving 2008 we went to Jake's parents house in the afternoon and had dinner with them and then we went about 5:00pm to dinner at my Dad's house. I made rolls for Jake's family and Artichoke Dip and chips for an appetizer at Dad's house. Thanksgiving is always a nice day to just remember all the things you are thankful for and spend time with family.

AJ wanted to be handsome on Thanksgiving.

AJ says "I'm thankful for Jesus".

Tay has Samantha she was borrowing from Aunt Sophi until she got her own American Girl Doll.
Tay says, "I'm thankful for my family".


I'm thankful for some many things...
My Savior, Jesus Christ
My husband, he is my best friend and more!!! I adore him!
My children, they bring so much sunshine and joy to my life!
Our good health!
My husband's job and his desire to provide for his family and take care of us!
Our home and all the comforts and warmth it gives us
Our families and our friends
We truly are so blessed and have so much to be thankful for!


1 comment:

The 6-S Ranch said...

You guys always have the most adorable family photos!!! Love 'em:)